A Weekly Newsletter is published with all the
information relating to the upcoming club rides. The
Newsletter is available by Thursday of every week.
Click here for more details ...
Club Ride Guidelines
Saturdays - We cater for a slightly more relaxed ride i.e. 25-28 km/hr pace. We try and cater for a long and short group depending on the turn-outs
Sundays - We cater for a more challenging ride i.e. 28-30+ km/hr pace. We try and cater for a long and short group depending on the turn-outs
- We obey the rules of the road and respect our fellow motorists
- No Helmet, No Ride!
- Nobody is left behind, we cycle as fast as the slowest rider
- We cater for both Road and Mountain Bike cyclist during our rides
- We cater for all levels of cyclist - slow and fast groups
- Our rides are managed and supervised
All are welcome (both members and non-members) and we look forward to seeing you there !
For more information on Club Rides:
Road (Deon Muller - 082 371 9284 / email@example.com)
Mountain Bike (Lukas Kruger - 082 466 7550)