- Obey traffic signals – red lights
- Ride inside the yellow line
- Single file on narrow roads
- Point out objects in the road
- Blow your nose at the back of the bunch
- Don’t attack – training rides are just that – training rides
- Don’t half bike
- Be punctual
Visitors are always welcome. Saturday rides are slower and easier so beginners are welcome. Sundays are not for the fainthearted or unfit!
Saturday 05 March 2016
Depart from the BP (Letchworth Drive, Edgemead) at 07.00am
Our traditional pre-Argus Boerie Braai at the BP
Ride to Dolphin Beach where we turn left at the intersection with Blaawberg Road, Left again at the Traffic Circle on Otto Du Plessis and return via Otto Du Plessis, RaceCourse Road and Bosmansdam Road.
Sunday 06 March 2016
Argus Cycle Tour
Good Luck to all our fellow cyclists – have a safe one!
Mountain Biking – Carrick Pitman (0725480909 or email@example.com)
Info to follow …