RIDES FOR MARCH 2018
All rides starts at the BP service station in Letchworth Drive Edgemead at 07h00 am.
Visitors are always welcome. Please introduce yourself to the ride coordinator at the start and please make sure that you are carrying ICE information or pass that information on to the ride coordinator before the start. Please note that as a club we obey traffic rules and regulations and expect our visitors to do the same.
Obey traffic signals – red lights
Ride inside the yellow line
Single file on narrow roads
Point out objects in the road
Blow your nose at the back of the bunch
Don’t attack – training rides are just that – training rides
Don’t half bike
Visitors are always welcome. Saturday rides are slower and easier so beginners are welcome. Sundays are not for the fainthearted or unfit!
Rides for the Weekend
Saturday 17 March 2018
Description – Duynefontein
Details – from the BP our usual route to Big Bay where we”ll do three laps and from there we proceed to Duynefontein after another three laps we return to the BP via the Westcoast road +- 60km. Our social riders can carry on to Duynefontein while we do laps in Big Bay and while doing laps in Duynefontein they can return to the BP and we can catch up with them on our way back
Sunday 18 March 2018
Description – Chapman’s Peak
Details – from the BP our usual route of Marine drive N1 and the waterfront to Llandudno and onwards towards Chappies with the usual regrouping points +- 90km
– Congrats and welldone to all who did the Cycletour
– We don’t only have a fast group on Sundays there is a intermediate group that also ride on Sundays feel free to join them if you can’t make our Saturday rides
– We want a six-man CCC team to take part in the WP team time-trail on Sunday anyone interested contact Nathan Reid 0832994503
– Club rides start at 07h00
– We’re working on a new schedule for our social riders as soon as it’s ready we”ll post it
Nathan Reid 0832994503