Road Cycling – Graham Ward (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Obey traffic signals – reds lights
- Ride inside the yellow line
- Single file on narrow roads
- Point out objects in the road
- Blow your nose at the back of the bunch
- Don’t attack – training rides are just that – training rides
- Don’t half bike
- Be punctual – our rides leave at 6.30am
Visitors are always welcome. Saturday rides are slower and easier so beginners are welcome. Sundays are not for the fainthearted or unfit!
Saturday 30 January 2016
Meet at BP at 6.20am for a ride down to Atlantis and back along the old Mamre Road via Philadelphia and Adderley Road Durbanville.
Distance 104 kms
Sunday 31 January 2016
Meet at BP at 6.20am for a ride to Chappies and back.
The Club AGM has been moved to Saturday 13 Feb 2016 due to venue availability options.
Mountain Biking – Carrick Pitman (0725480909 or email@example.com)
To be advised shortly …